22 November 2010

P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S...??

Blog..!!
Can u lend me ur space..??
To much burden that i get.
To much burden that i hold.
Plz..This is the only place where my probs
and my little headache somehow released.
I hope so..
Well, either u give or u dont. It doesnt matter.
Its my blog though. So hu cares whether u give or not.



The story of my prob started during the final exam.. What the heck weyh.. Nape la ade exam..tk paham btl. I asked my mom.. (hehe..mcm bdk2) "Ma..Nape ade exam..??" Then she replied, "Exam is needed to test ur knowledge, what do u really understand what u've learned. And do u really understand what the lecturer has teached u." From what she has said, i tried to gather some spirits (although it doesnt last long) to get through the exams. I looked at the people sorrounds me, they really working damn hard, burn the midnight oil, do exercises, do revisions day and night.. Their action really freaking scary. Coz no matter what happened,I
dun feel like reading nor get myself ready for the upcoming exams.
I sit at my own sweet bed. Flip through the pages of some books, eating and sleeping calmly. Pretending that nothing bad is going to happen. Acting as if there are no exams coming around. But all of it were mistakes. All i can say is a mistake. I took it easily. Serve me right, I cant do well. I juz hoped and pray a lot that I pass for all the subjects that i took. Thats what i want now. Not expecting sumthing good nor excellent in my results. Hope Allah will help me.. Aminn~.
 

NeXt StORy plz....



After the first prob, now comes another. I think life without challenge is like a drawing block without sketches. Challenges in life seemed to be part of u, me and other people. Those challenges really make u strong, tough, mature and it acts as the pencil that makes ur drawing block interesting and nice. My second prob comes when i came home. The house is really disaster. My room is totally ruined. Having siblings that are irresponsible really makes me angry. I've got many things to take care of. Starting from the tinest things to the biggest. I receive tons of pressure everyday. One of it is teaching my bro in his studies. Which is one of my weakness. I'm not really good in teaching.. Hehe. And my dad keep pushing me and my bro. My bro eventually doesnt seem to be interested in studying during the school holidays. Oh common, hu on earth would like to study during holidays..?? Even I, myself  wont do it. But, I'll try somehow to teach him.


Well thats all for now i guess..
Gonna crap more during this holidays.
Get ready for my nonsense..
See u again.. Bye..




No comments: