05 November 2010

M.U.M.B.L.I.N.G

More crapping from an exploded brain.

Hi..
Sorry for not updating this blog for a long time.
I know i should at least post a msg or anythng.
Well, its not that i dont want to do it.
But its because of some of the "Technical probs" that occur,
it eventually has stop me and mostly my mood from posting.

I practically was writing somethng bfore i post this msg.
And that msg was abruptly lost bcause of the poor networking.
I'm really mad! I was like writting an essay and at the moment i click the button preview.
It was like ............. blank.

There was nothing..! Totally ZERO..! Down on the left side corner it is written ;
 "Done with Error!"

Aihz.. What the ...  Ish. sabar je la..
Bengang btl.

Rasa mcm nk gigit -gigit je cabel wireless tu...!!
Time org nk gune, dan2 la ade prob. Internet slow la, poor la. Ape la.
Time org tk nk gune. Bkn main lg. Laju je network, tk sekat2 pun.
Rase nk lempang je network tu.

No comments: