25 November 2010

Food

Food.

Good morning people..
Yup, as u can see todays topic is about food.
I noe its damn early to talk bout this topic.
Its juz 8.45am..
So what..???
I'm hungry dude.
Lol.. damn hungry la..
Sumone cook for me plz.. *-*
PlzzZZzzZZ
Never mind..
U aLL aso dint even wake up at this time.
Its ok.. I go cook myself.
Well, im gonna cook Maggi..
Hehe.. Lapar gila..!
Maggi pun maggi la.
Hu cares..
Haha.. I sounds really hungry.
Serious man.
No joke at all.
I'm not sure why i'm that hungry..
I'm off now..
Got to catch that maggi in the kitchen..
See u..




2 comments:

HaHa kecik said...

really2 miss the moment when u asked me to make maggie for u.
I'm lovin' it! haha

Lee said...

Haha.. I missed those moments too.
Mybe our journey ends there, but it doesnt mean we cant be friends forever.. XD