24 November 2010

C.O.M.P.L.E.X

Shocked.

I've no desire to talk..
Still feeling depress bout yesterday.
Still shocked..
Couldnt accept that it juz fell down rite infront of me.
Yet, I do have the desire to eat.
Haha.. crazy isnt..?
Has no desire to talk, but has the desire to eat.
Well, its true..
Juz admit it la weyh.. (u r fat.. XD) 
Haha. Hu cares...

  
Bored.

I'm kinda bored at home..
Truly to say, I'm superbbbBBB bored..
I miss my pals, friends, geng, and others that was part of me during those school days.
Miss them sooooOO much..!!
Where did u guys go..
Plzz do do dO invite ME go shopping, watch movies, lepak-ing or whatever la..
I can accompany u for the whole day.. (Am i that desperate..??)
Haha.. Kind of..


Wanted People.

Below is a list of top 6 most wanted people by long lost fan group called DBSK. Anyone who is able to bring those wanted names to me a.s.a.p will be rewarded of 10 solid golds.
  1. Hamdina a.k.a Hamdonut
  2. Micky yoochun a.ka. Mia
  3. Yunho a.k.a. Qila
  4. Zai a.k.a Zaidatul
  5. Xiah a.k.a Nadhirah

Start from : 24/11/2010
Date end : 3/12/2010

s/n : The advertisement last from 24/11/2010 till 3/12/2010.
Any copyright of this advertisement is not allowed, either in printed, writed, or any technological ways.
-Specially made for Smksj students.-
Any inquiry please refer to the owner of this blog. Tq.





No comments: