06 February 2013

D.E.A.R.E.S.T 2

Dear my lovely blog..

I'm sorry to put such a personal problem again here.
I know you would be bored with it. I'm sorry..
I can only rely on you.. I hope i will always do.

The recent post was about her. 
Again this post will be about her. I'm not sure when i'll be over her.
This time it takes a longer time than before.

About what i've thought about her in the last post
was really really true. Everything.. Not even a single thing is strayed.
That kind of thoughts and feelings are like a guide to me.
It feels like something is telling me what is going to happen in the future.
Its like an instinct. It is an instinct.. No doubt.

Since i knew something is going to happen soon.
I guess i'm well prepared with it. And yeah.. I passed it with excellence.
But one thing that has been a nightmare for me is how 
people judge me for what has happened. People would never know the truth.
Unless they ask for the real story.

I once happened to face the similar situation.
But that situation differ in such away that the person is living outside
of my area. This time, the person is living in my area.
I dont know what to expect. I really dont..
I've no clue about the future.

Its been haunting me for days now.
Will i ever survive? Am i going to be drifted far away?
Am i able to handle the situation? Am i going to win??
No answers for now. But they will be. A good one.
InsyaAllah.. I pray hard for all of these things will never come true.
I leave it to Him, the Most Powerful. Amin..



No comments: