14 December 2012

B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

I CeLeBrAtEd My BiRthDay happily!!
Despite of the pranks and all, i feel enjoyed and happy 
for all the things that u guys did for me. I really didnt expect that it 
were going to be that way. Seriously i never think about it.

Its like...
" Wakenabeb!!!"

Lol.. I'm really embarrassed at that time.
U guys are very good at playing your own roles.
Fuhhlamakk. It is really superb that i was fooled by it.
Damnn!! Again, i'm embarrass by it. I couldnt stop blushing 
and laughing at that moment.

Anyway, thx a lot guys!!
Thx for all of the efforts n loves that u gave to me that night.
I really appreciate it. Thank u very much for the foods, drinks, n all the jokes!
I'm extremely happy that day.

Guess that i'm gonna remember
this year birthday for a lifetime. It is very special in this year that 
i got a lot of presents and loves. First n foremost, i get the chance to 
celebrate my birthday with all my family members. I also celebrated my birthday 
with my friends! I got the chance to eat whatever i wish! Haha. KFC pls!

I received a lot of presents and nice wishes! 
N n n... I got the chance to eat cakes twice!! Yummmmyyy!
I'm very thankful to all of the people who put a lot of efforts in remembering my birthday.
It is such a happy, perhaps more that happy! I'm overjoyed!
Hehe.. Thx guys! Love u soo much.


No comments: