30 October 2012

Oh My M.A.T.E.R.I.A.L!


I've been assigned to do a research on any 
daily applications with respects of its structures, properties and the process itself.
Basically, what i need to do is to choose any specific part of a product
and identify the materials used to make it.

It sounds simple but its way harder to do it.
Its making me nuts!

~ U spin my head right round, right round!

There are too limited of references for me to refer.
Too many unwanted websites that offer me nonsense informations!
And.... Its like.. I dont know what else to describe. Speechless.

I'm dissapointed to be such an excited person when i first start googling it. T_T
Gosh! Feels like tearing my brain apart. I kinda need some inspirations.. Huhu.
Anyone who likes to share your ideas, i most welcome it. :)


4 comments:

AM Rinz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AM Rinz said...

idea!!idea!!please dont tearing your brain apart kekasih putih ;)

Lee said...

Haha.. How nice of you.. :)
Mcm mane skrng? Dh sihat..?

AM Rinz said...

mcm tu lah..kena kuatkan diri je.kelas pack+everyweek kena checkup kat hospital.24hours a day mcm xcukup ;(