14 August 2012

B.A.S.I


I really cant think well when i'm mad.
I'm more insane when i couldnt let go of my anger.
It is either i confront with that person and give my wholly punch,
or i just shut the hell my mouth and back away with full of anger.

For the past 3 years, i've been torturing this girl.
She is the one who always be by my side.
For every up and down of my life she'll continuosly stay beside me.
I rarely tell her what i've been furious at or problems that i'm facing.
I just cant. Sorry.

It is hard to carry all the loads by yourself.
Most of the people find its better to share it with your partner.
I would like to do the same thing, but again i just cant.
Despite of my stubbornness, she somehow pretty good at handling me during those hard times.
I'm not sure how she get to do it. I guess she learnt it through her experience with me.

As for now,
No one gonna ask me to just forget what has happened.
To buy me food n drinks. To make me laugh again.
To just sit at those benches with all the wind blowing towards us.
No more of those things.

I really wish basi could mumble like she always did to me.
Wish that she could take me out of this anger.


No comments: